Home Remedies to Get Rid of Kidney Infection
So are you concerned about how to get rid of kidney infection with undergoing any surgery? Your kidneys are one of the most important organs of your body and perform extremely vital functions. Your body’s entire blood is purified via your kidneys. Moreover, they also expel waste from your body in the form of urine and sweat. These two functions are enough to justify the extremely important role played by kidneys in our bodies and also delineate why you need to keep your kidneys healthy and in shape.
The most common ailment that kidneys can suffer from is popularly known as pyelonephritis. Pyelonephritis is the medical term for what we otherwise term as kidney infection. This ailments infects your urinary tract and thus can lead to painful discharge of urine and other complications. Moreover, kidneys perform a number of other functions as well and thus kidney infection can disrupt all these significant bodily functions.
Therefore, if you are suffering from abdominal pain or back pain or groin pain or find it hard to urinate owing to a burning sensation or find blood in your urine; then you need to get your kidneys checked immediately for any traces of infection. Although various medications are available to to get rid of kidney infection, however hereby we have accumulated a number of home remedies as well which can yield guaranteed results and enable you to bid farewell to kidney infection for good.
How to Get Rid of Kidney Infection Fast
1. Herbal Teas and Kidney Infections
Herbal Teas have numerous benefits and treating kidney infections is one of those. Owing to their anti-oxidant and antiseptic properties they can go a long way in controlling and ultimately treating kidney infections. There is an array of herbal teas out there out of which you can choose any for which you nurse a fancy. Some examples of these herbal teas are blue berry tea, corn silk tea, Golden rod tea, Dandelion Tea, Leaf Tea, Parsley Tea, and Green Tea etc. Make sure that you take this tea twice every day.
2. Baking Soda and its Properties
While baking soda performs numerous chores around your house, it also plays an important role in the maintenance of your health. Baking soda can be used as a very effective and affordable treatment to get rid of kidney infection, since being a bicarbonate itself, it protects your kidneys which also produce bicarbonates.
- Make a baking soda solution by mixing almost 1 table spoon of it into a glass of water. Now, drink up this baking soda solution. Continue the daily intake of this solution for a couple of weeks until your infection is cured.
3. The Immensely Incredible Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera doesn’t only nurture your beauty, but it is also a very effective remedy for the treatment of your kidney infections. It provides immediate relief to any associated pain. Moreover, it also cools and soothes down the burning in your urinary tract.
- You can either drink one glass of Aloe Vera juice every day or consider taking its capsules twice every day.
4. Taking Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Research indicates that extra virgin olive oil is an extremely effective cure for a number of maladies and treatments. Keeping in vein with its very nature, this oil can also enable you to get rid of kidney infection as well as kidney stones. The balanced acidity of this oil can maintain the health of your kidneys as well as other vital organs.
- Primarily you will have to make a mixture by the combination of 1 table spoon of oil with a little lemon juice and one glass of water. Now, drink up this mixture.
Although this home remedy might strike you as too obvious but it is true nevertheless. It enables the expulsion of all toxins from your body. Even though drinking plenty of water will lead to excessive urination but in this manner toxins would be flushed out of your system leading to the eventual cure of your kidney infections.
6. Garlic- Antibiotic & Antibacterial
Garlic is acknowledged all over the globe for its antibiotic and antiseptic traits. Moreover, it also claims diuretic properties to its name due to which it can enable you to get rid of kidney infections. Being a diuretic, it propels your body to flush out its excess salt as well as water.
- Include garlic as an important component of your daily diet. Moreover, you can also consider chewing a few raw cloves of garlic every day.
7. Making use of a heating pad
Some symptoms as well as consequences of kidney and urinary tract infection are abdominal pain, back pain and groin pain. Spasms in your kidney muscles can led to intolerable pain and thus in such cases heating pads can be deployed to provide you with some temporary and immediate relief.
- Wear some loose clothes and place a heating pad set on a low heat setting over the affected area.
8. Vitamin C – Acidity Trigger
Kidney infections can be very dire and as a consequence they can be extremely painful as well. Vitamin C on the other hand propels bacteria to leave your urinary tract and kidneys and thereby you experience a relief from the pain and discomfort. The pertinent question is that how does it make it difficult for bacteria to stay in your body. What Vitamin C does is that it elevates the acidity level of your urine and thus this expulsion is made possible.
- Vitamin C can be taken in various modes. For instance you can consume oranges, lemons, strawberries etc, or you could go for some supplements of this nutrient after proper consultation with your doctor.
9. Nature’s Cleanser-Parsley Juice
Parsley Juice serves as your body’s cleanser and flushes out all toxin from it. Furthermore, it comprises of an entire array of nutrients, all of which play their fair share of part in treating your kidney infections. These nutrients include copper, thiamin, riboflavin, potassium and sodium.
- First of all you will have to boil a few parsley leaves for quite a while. Afterwards, strain this water and allow it to cool down. Finally drink up this parsley juice.
10. The Power of Vinegar and Honey
Kidney infections can be best treated by a mixture of Apple Cider Vinegar and honey. The combination of these two products can detoxify your blood stream and flush out all toxins. Moreover, the anti-bacterial and purification traits of honey also contribute to the cure of kidney infections.
- Make a mixture by the combination of two table spoons of honey with one table spoon of vinegar. Follow this step by pouring this mixture into a glass of water. Finally drink up this mixture once every day to get rid of kidney infection.