Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids
Piles, which is the common name for Hemorrhoids affects a large proportion of people all over the world. In United States alone, the number of people suffering from this condition amounts to almost 75%. Swollen veins in anus and rectum lead to this condition. There are a number of factors in play behind piles which contribute in making a person suffer from Hemorrhoids and they all can be helped with by using our list of natural home remedies to get rid of hemorrhoids fast. Constipation, obesity, a low fiber diet, lack of physical activity etc. are some of the few, yet important reasons. You might suffer either from internal Hemorrhoids or the external one. Various symptoms associated with this dire condition will acquaint you with the type which is being suffered from you.
If you incur blood lumps around your anus, have an intense irritation outside your anus or suffer from bleeding during bowel movements; then most probably you are suffering from Hemorrhoids (Piles) and need to consult your doctor on an immediate basis. Along with the allopathic drugs available for the treatment of this condition, there are a number of very effective home remedies to get rid of hemorrhoids; some of which have been elaborated below.
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast
1. The Coolness Of Ice
Ice is the very first home treatment which can work wonders and is strongly recommended. It helps in the reduction of swelling and can provide you with an immediate relief.
- Take hold of an ice pack and apply it onto the affected area for ten or fifteen minutes. You can repeat this remedy a number of times during the day until the condition improves.
2. Almond oil – Absorbing Agent
Almond oil can also prove to be very effective in the treatment of external Hemorrhoids; since it can penetrate the tissues deeply and provide a soothing effect.
- Get a cotton ball and dip it into some almond oil. Now place this oil soaked cotton ball onto the affected area. The moisturizing trait of this oil would help in the reduction of inflammation. This process should also be embarked upon a number of times daily.
3. Lemon Juice And Its Anti-Inflammatory Traits
The ingredients present inside lemon juice can fortify your blood vessels and thus can provide you relief from Hemorrhoids.
- Take a cup of hot milk and drink it after squeezing half a lemon into it. For swift results, you ought to do this after every three hours.
4. Whole Grain Foods -Easing Your Bowel Movements
Whole Grain foods are extremely essential if you are suffering from Hemorrhoids. Moreover, such foods can also prevent you from acquiring this disease. Such foods can help in prevention of constipation. They ease your bowel movement, propel your colon to work more effectively and thus improve your condition. Therefore, make a habit of incorporating whole grain foods such as wheat, maize, barley, oats, millet etc. in your daily diet.
5. Aloe Vera – A Natural Therapeutic
Aloe Vera comes with therapeutic and anti-inflammatory properties and thus can provide you instant relief from this painful condition.
- For external Hemorrhoids, you have to extract some Aloe Vera pulp and gently massage it over the affected area.
- For internal Hemorrhoids, cut Aloe Vera into thin strips and then cool them off. Finally, place these ice-cold strips to your Hemorrhoids to relieve your pain.
6. Olive Oil – Nature’s Remedy
Olive Oil is also used for the treatment of external Hemorrhoids owing to its characteristic anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- Make the consumption of one tea spoon of olive oil part of your daily routine. It would not only reduce the inflammation but also enhance the working of your excretory system.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar – Natural Astringent
Apple Cider Vinegar claims astringent properties to its name and owing to this very trait it can go a long way in the reduction of inflammation.
- Take one glass of water and add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar into it. Drink this vinegar water at least twice a day.
8. Black Tea and its Tannic Acid
Black tea comes with tannic acid inside it. This acid has astringent properties and thus can help treat swelling as well as accompanying pain.
- Take hold of a black tea bag and soak it in hot water. Now, take it out of the water and allow it to cool down. Follow this step by placing the warm, tea bag onto your swollen veins. Leave it there for some time, approximately 10 minutes. This process should be repeated twice or thrice daily.
9. Water’s Miracles
Water is also an essential Ingredient which plays a mandatory role in treating Hemorrhoid, both internal and external.
- Increase your water intake and try to consume 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. Water will hydrate your body and also ease your bowel movements.
10. Focus on Cleanliness
Cleanliness is of extreme importance in this condition. Although, cleaning your anal area while suffering from Hemorrhoids would be painful indeed; but make sure that you clean it as frequently as possible.
- Wash the affected area gently with a soft wash cloth, mild soap and lukewarm water. After rinsing the area, pat it dry softly. Moreover, you can also consider deploying moist towelettes for this purpose.