Home Remedies to Get Lighter Skin Overnight
Fair and flawless skin is what almost every other individual wants to attain. Particularly, in our corner of the world fair skin tones are greatly sought after even if they can’t be considered as the perfect standard for beauty. By this assertion we do not mean to undermine dark complexions, rather all we will try in this article is to acquaint you with various natural home remedies to get lighter skin tone, sothat you end up with a glowing complexion that speaks of health and vitality.
Various reasons can be responsible for dark and dull skin tones. Some important reasons from amongst these are excessive exposure to sun, prolonged use of harmful chemicals on skin, poor health conditions and an unhealthy lifestyle.
There is a myriad of commercially manufactured creams and lotions out there which claim to endow you with a flawless fair complexion and help get lighter skin overnight. However, all such cosmetic products deploy chemicals in their manufacture and can ultimately damage your skin instead of healing it for better. Therefore, hereby we have accumulated certain natural home remedies for you which will enable you to get lighter skin with a palertone without any accompanying side effects.
How to Get Lighter Skin Overnight
1. Oranges and Your skin
Oranges are rich in vitamin C and other healthy nutrients. These very nutrients, particularly vitamin C play a very important role in enabling your skin to remain healthy and reinvigorating it. You can consume oranges in your diet and make its mask as well.
- Get hold of a few drops of orange juice and some turmeric. Mix the two together so that you end up with a paste. Before heading to bed, apply this orange-turmeric paste onto your face as well as neck. Next morning, wash it off thoroughly.
2. Ever Beneficial Yogurt
Yogurt can claim a multitude of health benefits to its name. It not only has a variety of nutrients inside it, but it also contains lactic acid. This acid has bleaching properties and can propel you to get lighter skin overnight.
- Take some plain yogurt and rub it onto your face and neck. Allow it to sit there for a few minutes and then wash it off thoroughly with the help of lukewarm water. Repeat this process for a couple of weeks and you will notice a considerable difference.
3. Multi-Purpose Honey
Honey has a dual pronged approach. It not only bleaches your skin effectively, but it can also act as a moisturizer. Moreover, the healing properties of honey can ensure that you can get lighter skin and remove your acne scars satisfactorily.
- Simply take some pure honey and directly apply it onto your face and neck. Afterwards, wash it off thoroughly with lukewarm water. Eventually, you will end up with skin that is lighter, fresher and brighter.
4. Nature’s very own- Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera can go a long way in making sure that your skin’s original glowing color restored and getting rid of uneven skin tone. Moreover, it is also beneficial for your skin complexion since it lightens all the dark spots of your skin.
- After removing the outer layer of Aloe Vera leaf, extract out its juicy pulp and apply it onto your skin. Let it stay there for almost half an hour and eventually rinse it off thoroughly. This remedy should be repeated twice every day for a couple of weeks.
5. Miraculous Lemons
Lemons are also acidic in nature and owing to this reason the can bleach your skin quite effectively, making it appear brighter and fairer.
- Make a paste by combining some lemon juice and a little amount of turmeric powder. Now apply this paste onto your skin and let it stay there for approximately thirty minutes. Eventually wash your skin with clean water.
6. Gram Flour
Gram Flour has been used for centuries to make skin healthy and to lighten up the skin tone.
- Take some gram flour and make its paste by mixing it with some water or rose water. This paste should be of a thick consistency. Now, apply this paste onto your skin and let it stay there until the paste dries. Afterwards, wash your skin with water.
7. Health Hoard of Turmeric Powder
Turmeric Powder has lots of healthy traits associated with it owing to its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and antiseptic properties conjugated with its nutritional value.
- Make a thick paste by combining milk cream with some turmeric powder. After applying this paste onto your skin, allow it to dry off. Once it does, wash it off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
8. Cucumber and Skin complexion
Cucumber makes sure than your skin remains smooth as well as firm. Moreover, both these characteristics combine together to make your skin fairer and brighter. The cooling effect of this nature’s miracle is also noteworthy.
- The simplest cucumber remedy that you can embark upon is to take a cucumber and cut it down into slices. Now place these slices on the darkened areas of your skin. After letting these slices sit onto your skin for few minutes, you can remove them and follow this step by washing your skin thoroughly with cold water.
9. Oatmeal as a scrub
The best way to end up getting a lighter fairer skin tone is to get rid of old cells and replenish them with new ones. Oatmeal mask is the best way to make this possible.
- Make a paste by combining some oatmeal with a little tomato juice. After applying this mixture onto your face, allow it to stay there for nearly 20 minutes. Afterwards, rinse it off with cold water while rubbing your skin simultaneously all along.
10. Potato Mask
Did you know there is much more to potatoes than fries? If not then it is time you get acquainted with the amazing beauty traits that potatoes can claim to their name by aiding you to get lighter skin faster.
- Cut off some potato slices and place them onto the darkened areas of your skin. Allow it to stay there for 15 to 20 minutes and afterwards rinse off your skin with plain water. Embark upon this remedy twice every day.