Home Remedies For Hair Growth
For centuries, long, thick and shiny hair has been considered the touch stone of beauty. Women all over the world have been deploying various methods to tend their hair and grow it so that their beauty might be judged by their luscious hair. In modern times no doubt the trends are changing and short hair are in vogue as well. However the grace of long hair can still not be belittled. Moreover, even if you prefer keeping your hair short, still you want it to be healthy and full of vitality. This focus on the health of hair and this aspiration to make hair lush and shiny is found in both men and women likely. To cater to this need, a myriad of hair care products are available in the market but if you plan to go all natural, you must consider some kitchen ingredients which can aid in some simple home remedies for hair growth overnight. Every day, some new product line springs up that boasts to take care of all your hair needs satisfactorily.
Yet despite these claims, the manufacture of nearly all commercial hair care products deploys a number of harsh, abrasive chemicals which always leave behind some sort of adverse effects. Therefore, in order to prevent you from the harmful side effects of these chemical-containing products and to ensure that you do end up with the hair growth and vitality which you are looking for; hereby we have accumulated together a number of home remedies. These tested and tried home remedies for hair growth will bring life to your hair without leaving any negative impact. But before embarking upon these home remedies, you need to remember that nutritional deficiencies and hormonal imbalance are some major factors which propel hair loss; therefore primarily treat these conditions and then start tending your hair.
1. Massage your Scalp
For hair treatment, massage is the very first treatment that you will come across. This is because, massaging your scalp stimulates the blood supply to your head and thus make your hair bounce with vitality and life.
- Just expend five minutes daily to massage your scalp gently with the tips of your fingers, in a circular motion and immediately notice a visible difference.
2. Give your Hair a Hot Oil Treatment
Scalp Massage can also be conjugated with a hot oil treatment to end up with better results. This hot oil massage can be embarked upon once or twice a week and can prove to be the one of the best home remedies for hair growth.
- Get hold of some oil (preferably olive or coconut) and heat it up slightly. Now use this heated oil to gently massage your scalp. Heated oil is preferred since it can easily penetrate your hair roots and thus make your hair healthy and long. Moreover, it also goes a long way in helping you to get rid of dandruff.
3. Castor Oil
Castor oil happens to be a pretty thick oil that is rich in vitamin E. Owing to its nutritious value, it can moisturize your hair notably, making them thick and healthy. Moreover, castor oil can boost up the volume of your hair as well and prevent it from frizzing.
- Take almost one ounce of castor oil and mix it up with the oil of rosemary. To be precise, you can mix nearly four drops of rosemary oil with castor oil. Now, use this oil to massage both your hair and scalp gently.
4. Eggs – A Rich Protein Source
Since eggs are rich in protein, therefore, they can act both as an enhancer and booster for keratin. It ought to be noted here that keratin is that protein which essentially makes up your hair.
- Take two eggs and extract their yolks. Now, make a mixture by combining these eggs yolks with a little olive oil. This protein mixture should then be applied onto both your hair and scalp. Allow it to sit there for some time, approximately ten to fifteen minutes. Afterwards, rinse your hair thoroughly and wash them like you normally do. Make sure that you use cold water to rinse your hair.
5. Lemon Juice’s Miraculous Potency
Lemon juice is rich with vitamin C and other essential nutrients. It also contains a large number of anti-oxidants; therefore it not only stimulates hair growth but also makes sure that your hair becomes luscious, healthy and gets completely rid of dandruff.
- Make a mixture by combining a little lemon juice with your hair oil (either olive or coconut oil). Use this mixture to massage your hair and leave it lying there for almost half an hour. Finally, rinse your hair thoroughly and shampoo them.
6. Rosemary’s Natural Powers
Rosemary is a natural herb which makes your hair roots strong and enables you to bid adieu to dandruff. It not only makes your hair strong but also stimulates their growth.
- Make a mixture by combining a little olive oil with two drops of rosemary oil. Use this oil mixture to massage your hair and scalp. This oil should be allowed to sit onto your hair for 30 to 45 minutes. Later on, wash your hair like you usually do.
7. Flip your Hair-Magical Remedy
Did you know that something as easy and simple like merely flipping your hair can make your hair grow? This is because, when you flip your hair upside down and let your head stay in this position for a couple of minutes; your circulation is enhanced and thus its result can be witnessed in your long and strong hair.
8. Stress Free-Hair Loss Free
Did you know that the more stress you take, the more vulnerable your hair becomes to shedding and other ailments? Excessive stress can propel your hair to fall out and thus long, strong hair gets out of question.
- Therefore, it is mandatory that if you want to stimulate your hair growth, you will have to minimize your stress intake. To reduce stress, you can consider embarking upon various ventures such as meditation, breathing exercises etc.
9. Banana & your Hair
Bananas are rich in vitamin A, E and C. Moreover, they also contain a hoard of potassium in them. Due to rich supplies of these nutrients, your hair would grow healthy and lush.
- All you have to do is take a banana and mash it into a pulp. Now apply this mashed banana both onto your hair and scalp. Once you have applied this pulp onto your hair, cover it with plastic and leave it on for almost half an hour. Later on, rinse your hair thoroughly and wash it with shampoo.
10. Henna – Nature’s Remedy
The power of henna to boost up your hair growth and make it strong, has been acknowledged throughout the centuries.
- Get hold of henna powder (make sure that it is free of all chemicals and is completely natural). Combine this henna powder with an egg, a cup of water and some drops of lemon juice. Combine all these ingredients into a paste and apply this paste thoroughly onto your hair so that all of them are entirely covered. Allow this paste to sit onto your hair for a couple of hours until it dries off completely. Eventually rinse your hair carefully.